We are very proud at Frankie & Dandelion of how quickly we can process our orders. If the item is in stock your order will most likely be sent on the same or next business day.
- Due to Covid-19 Australia Post are experiencing delays in some cases. This doesn't affect our processing time however you may experience a delay in the delivery which is outside our control.
- During Sales, Public Holidays & certain times of the year (e.g Christmas) this can be delayed slightly depending how busy we are. However we will always endeavour to process orders as quickly as possible.
- If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit your shipping could also experience delays as we don't post until the funds have cleared in our account.
- Due to fast processing we are often unable to make any last minute changes (e.g. size, address, colour, etc.) Please triple check the details on your order before submiting. If you experience any issues please contact us asap otherwise you will be responsible for the return shipping, missing items, etc.
- Australia Post Standard $8
- Australia Post Express $10
- Orders over $100 - free express postage
- Local pick-up available from our shopfront, 8 East Terrace Loxton SA during trading hours. Please refer here to check trading times.
Note: we are currently unable to offer International Shipping due to Covid-19. We are hopeful we will be able to re-offer this service in the future.
Please allow 1-5 business days for your order to be shipped. You will be emailed a tracking number as soon as your parcel is lodged. Once an order has been posted Frankie & Dandelion is no longer responsible for the goods shipped. Please contact Australia Post with your tracking number if you have any delivery issues.
Australia Post Standard Postage - anywhere from 2-10 business days. Can fluctuate during certain times of year.
Australia Post Express Postage - next business day and up to 4 business days after. Depending on your area of Australia. Check out Australia Post's estimated delivery times per area here.
Please understand Australia Posts delivery times are out of Frankie & Dandelion's control. We do not accept responsibility for missing parcels.
Frankie and Dandelion want you to LOVE your purchase as much as we do! If you are unhappy for any reason we will happily accept returns of unworn items posted back within 14 business days once your order is received. Items MUST be in original condition, tags still attached and unworn.
How to return an item:
- You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order - all parcels have tracking numbers so we can check back if we need to.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form on our Contact Us page.
- We will then send you the address to return to.
Any returns sent back without prior approval WILL NOT be refunded and re-postage cost will be up to you.
- We will refund via your original method of payment minus the shipping fees.
- Once your return arrives at Frankie & Dandelion HQ please allow up to 7 business days for your refund to be processed. You will be notified by email along the way.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on earrings & intimates for hygiene reasons.
Every product we send out has been checked however if you believe something to be faulty please contact us. We have a 30 day limit on faulty goods. Anything outside this period will be at our discretion. Wear and tear in the normal use will not be considered faulty. Handmade products also have minor flaws from time to time. This is also not considered a fault.
- Return shipping (unless faulty) is payable by the customer.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping method for safe delivery.
- Frankie & Dandelion are not responsible for lost mail.
- Any unreturned parcels will not be refunded.
- Frankie & Dandelion also reserve the right to deny a refund if it doesn't meet the requirements listed.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in majority of cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We also have a bricks & mortar shopfronts located in Loxton, South Australia. The stock is shared between both this and the website, all inventory levels are managed by real people sitting behind the computer. Every now and then an error may occur and an item might be out of stock when we go to pack an order.
Should this happen with your order we will contact you straight away and offer a refund, exchange or credit note. The choice will be totally up to you as to which you would prefer.